Online Experimentation and A/B Testing
In this meetup, I will give a quick introduction to online experimentation and A/B testing.
To keep the tutorial self-contained, I will first give an overview of stats fundamentals needed to understand A/B testing. I will explain how A/B testing is done in an online business. In the end, I will mention some of the pitfalls that are common when running online experiments.
What is A/B Testing?
· A/B testing on web traffic
· A/B testing on newsletter and email
· A/B testing vs. multivariate testing
Online Experimentation Fundamentals
· Understanding the terminology. Control, treatment, factor, level, A/B, A/A
· Null and alternate hypothesis. Type I and Type II error
· Power and sample size selection. Confidence intervals
· Metrics for evaluation and categories
For More Meetup Videos Visit : https://tutorials.datasciencedojo.com/r-programming/