Model Metrics – Introduction to Text Analytics with R Part 9
Model Metrics includes specific coverage of:
– The importance of metrics beyond accuracy for building effective models.
– Coverage of sensitivity and specificity and their importance for building effective binary classification models.
– The importance of feature engineering for building the most effective models.
– How to identify if an engineered feature is likely to be effective in Production.
– Improving our model with an engineered feature.
The data and R code used in this series is available here